There have been at lot of lawsuits in the recent past over DMCA violations for music, images, and other resources, how would you like access to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of free images and resources for all kinds of uses? Stuff you can use without worrying about getting sued?
By the end of this video, you’ll have a nice list of bookmarks to sites that will give you unfettered access to not only images, but resources like fonts, brushes and PSD files for programs like Photoshop, motion backgrounds and templates for After Effects, Premiere Pro, or programs like those, videos, copyright-free music, and sound effects.
Welcome to the Professional Amateur Series on Artistic & Creative Endeavors, where we put our extensive skills and creativity to use to help YOU develop your skills, and get to the next level. We’ve been an art and creative community since 2006, with digital and 3D artists, writers, musicians, and lots more! We design websites, help people with branding and logos, and share tutorials on everything from graphics to streaming and everything in between.
If you stay to the end of this video, you’ll get quite a bit more than 10 great websites, there will be bonuses throughout the video, bringing the grand total of resources to 17!
Time to go…
- Unsplash – Free stock photos.
- Pexels – Free pictures and video, and even a Photoshop plugin! (They also have iOS and Android apps!)
- Freepik – Free stock photos and other resources, including vectors.
- Vecteezy – Free Vector Illustrations. (They also have two sister sites: Brusheezy for Photoshop brushes, and Videezy, for video footage, templates, motion graphics, etc!)
- TinEye Reverse Image Search – Reverse search to find images, this can help in finding an image’s copyright status and more.
- CleanPNG – Already cut-out transparent PNGs of all types.
- Wild Textures – Cool textures, seamless textures, all with mockup examples.
- Github’s “Awesome Images” – A directory of several free stock photo sites.
- PixelBuddha – Premium and Free Design Resources. PSDs, Fonts, Templates, etc.
- Logo Inspiration Generator – This site gives numerous examples for each section you choose.
- RawPixel – Similar to unsplash and other stock sites, but has Free and Public Domain sections.
- PXHere – Images free of copyright under the Creative Commons CC0 license.
- Public Doman Vectors – A large list of EPS, AI, and SVG files all within the public domain and usable in any project imaginable.
- Library of Congress “Free to Use and Reuse Sets” Database – Items from the Library’s extensive collections of digital publications that are free for use or resuse in any situations.
- BioDiversity Heritage Library (on Flickr) – A massive collection (over 250,000 images!) of mostly hand-created illustrations of animals, plants, insects, and more.
How would you use resources like these? Maybe to create t-shirts? Social Media Posts? For photo manipulation, posters? Tell us in the comments, what you think…
ACE still has a pretty small Youtube presence, so of course we’re going to ask you to like, subscribe, and comment, all of your engagement and interaction is appreciated more than you know. If you have ANY questions, want tutorials on ANY software, or just want to share an idea for what you think the next video should be about, we read ALL COMMENTS.
SERIOUSLY, THANKS FOR WATCHING.
Please also visit our Merch Store, and cruise the rest of our website, if you like! We’re hoping to build a very engaged and responsive community, with your help!
Don’t hesitate to comment any criticisms or opinions in the comments. If there are things about our videos you like or dislike, or see where we can make improvements, we want to hear it! And again, thank you so much for watching!
Shoutout to —THAMSWORLD:
Give this channel a look when you have time!
Artistic & Creative Endeavors is an Amazon Affiliate, we will occasionally talk about, review, or link products on Amazon that viewers can click through to see products. We would earn commissions on these sales at no additional cost to you.
This video is NOT made for children, and does not constitute legal advice. Please always learn for yourself about the license(s) on particular works you might use for your content, and whether your content falls under “Fair Use” guidelines.[-=ACE=-] is strong in lots of different areas, so if you have a question, ask it. If we don’t know the answer, we will do our best to find someone who can answer it for you. There are no dumb questions!